The ROCKSOLAR 200W Ready is a portable and powerful 200W power station that comes equipped with an advanced battery management system, which protects your devices from overcurrent. It is ideal as a backup power source for your car or RV, and can be used to charge various devices, such as laptops and cellphones, at business vendor stalls, outdoor market booths, car kits, and DIY remote workstations. It can also charge a USB-powered CPAP for 10-12 hours and a CPAP for 3 hours. Additionally, it can be used with car kits such as lift jacks, air pumps or inflators, vacuums, and more. The ROCKSOLAR Ready portable power station has multiple ports for charging devices, including 1 AC Output, 1 DC In, 4 DC Out, 1 Quick Charge USB Port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 USB C ports, providing various options to charge your devices.
The ROCKSOLAR Ready is a versatile device that can be used in a variety of situations such as extended camping trips, road trips, and emergencies. It's portable and powerful, making it ideal to bring along while camping, to outdoor business booths, and on long drives to recharge car accessories and mobile devices. It's also a reliable backup power source during power outages caused by a thunderstorm or blizzard. It can power appliances, batteries, devices, and lights with its long-lasting power, keeping you prepared during unexpected situations.
ROCKSOLAR is the manufacturer and seller of Portable Power Stations, Solar Panels, Portable Solar Generator Kits, LiFePO4 Batteries, Lighting Solutions, Accessories, and more. We ensure the best quality products at competitive prices for long-lasting use.
- PORTABLE POWER STATION: The ROCKSOLAR Ready is a portable and efficient power source with a capacity of 200W; it also has an advanced battery management system that ensures the safety of your connected devices by protecting them from overcurrent.
- MULTIPLE PORTS: The ROCKSOLAR Ready is equipped with a variety of charging ports, including 1 AC Output, 1 DC In, 4 DC Out, 1 Quick Charge USB Port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, and 2 USB C ports, providing multiple options for charging your devices..
- LARGE BATTERY, SMALL SIZE: The ROCKSOLAR Ready is a lightweight and portable power station, it only weighs 5lbs, it also has a large 60000mAh lithium battery. The device is designed for easy transportation, it has a collapsible handle which makes it easy to carry by hand or in a bag. Despite its compact size, it runs quietly and has a peak power output of 300W. Moreover, it can be recharged over 1000 times.
- QUICK RECHARGE: The ROCKSOLAR Ready can be swiftly recharged, whether you need to charge the power station or your devices. It comes with a cable, you can charge your device by plugging it into a wall outlet (100v-240v) or car charging cable. Additionally, the power station can also be recharged by using a ROCKSOLAR 30W, 60W, or 100W Solar Panel (which is sold separately).
- MORE THAN JUST A POWER STATION: In addition to being a battery, the ROCKSOLAR Ready also offers additional features, like many other ROCKSOLAR power stations. It has a LED display that shows the remaining battery level, a dual LED light flashlight that illuminates the surroundings, and a smart cooling fan that prevents overheating.
- The Ready is a very powerful yet very portable power station, with its collapsable handle it's great to take on road trips and store in your car or trailer.
- It's also a reliable backup power source during power failures.
- You can also charge a USB-powered CPAP (10-12 hours) and a CPAP for 3 hours. You can also use with car kits, including lift jacks, air pumps or inflators, vacuums, and more.
- Also, power your business vendor stalls and outdoor market booths. It's also great for a remote workstation as it can charge your phone up to 16 times and a laptop up to three times.
- It is also a great pairing with a ROCKSOLAR 60W Solar Panel so that you can charge the Ready anywhere. Reliable backup power source during power failures.
|Built-in Battery||222Wh,20Ah/11.1V(equivalent 60000mAh,3.7V)
High-Quality Lithium-ion Batteries
|Input Charging||Adapter: DC15V/3A | Power station can be charged with 100-240V wall outlet (AC ports provide 110V output).|
|Solar Panel Input||DC 13V~23.6V/2.5A Max|
|Fully Charged Time||Adapter: about 11~12 hours|
|DC Output||4 x DC Output 9~12.6V/10A/15A Max|
|2 x USB 5V-2.1A Total:3.1A Max|
|1 x USB 5~9V/2A Qualcomm QuickCharge3.0|
|1 x USB C 5~9V/2A Qualcomm QuickCharge3.0|
|AC Output||1 x AC Modified SineWave Output|
|AC Continuous Output||200W|
|AC Peak Output||300W|
|Bulb Type||2 x Ultra Bright LED Flashlight/Blink/SOS|
|Work Temperature||-10℃ - +40℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10℃ - +45℃|
|Package includes||1 x Portable Power Station|
|1 x Power Adapter|
|1 x Car Charger|
|1 x Cigarette Lighter|
|1 x User Manual|
What can the ROCKSOLAR 200W Portable Power Station Charge?
The ROCKSOLAR 200W Ready is a very portable and powerful 200W power station. The Ready has a built-in advanced battery management system which protects you and the devices you use with it from overcurrent. It's perfect to keep in your car or RV as a backup power source, and great to charge business vendor stalls, outdoor market booths, car kits, and a DIY remote workstation (laptops and cellphones will be charged in no time!)
Additionally, you can charge a USB-powered CPAP (10-12 hours) and a CPAP for 3 hours. You can also use the Ready with car kits, including lift jacks, air pumps or inflators, vacuums, and more.
The ROCKSOLAR Ready portable power station has multiple ways to charge your devices with a variety of ports. It includes: 1 AC Output, 1 DC In, 4 DC Out, 1 Quick Charge USB Port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 USB C ports.
ROCKSOLAR Portable Power Stations vs. Traditional Portable Power Stations
Compared to traditional portable power stations, ROCKSOLAR stands out from the crowd. Some of our advantages include the following:
- Lightweight and powerful: This lightweight, portable power station only weighs 5lbs, yet it has a large 60000mAh lithium battery. The ROCKSOLAR Ready is easy to take with you anywhere, whether by hand or in a bag with its collapsible handle. At the same time, the device is extremely quiet. It has a peak wattage of 300W. It also has a life cycle of 1000+ charges.
- Higher electrical efficiency: The ROCKSOLAR Ready has multiple ways to charge your devices with a variety of ports, including 1 AC Output, 1 DC In, 4 DC Out, 1 Quick Charge USB Port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 USB C ports.
- Faster recharge: Whether you're charging the Ready itself or your devices, you can expect a quick recharge. You can charge your device with the cable included using a wall output (100v-240v) or the included car charging cable.
- Multiple uses: Like other ROCKSOLAR power stations, there's more to them than just a battery. The Ready has an LED Display to indicate the battery left, an LED light panel to light up your surroundings, and a smart cooling fan to prevent overheating.
ROCKSOLAR was created in response to the demand for off-grid power sources everywhere and the increasing scale of the camping market, outdoor activities, and emergency/natural disaster events.
Led by our experienced crew, ROCKSOLAR was officially founded and registered in 2017. The products are equipped with the latest innovations to provide tough design, elevated performance, exceptional quality, and noiseless, fumeless portable power stations.
Before ROCKSOLAR was founded, for nearly a decade the crew was specialized in designing BMS solutions of lithium battery charge and discharge technology for professional clients globally. The crew has never stopped exploring better ways of storing clean energy sources and don't forget to check out out ROCKSOLAR reviews regarding out best portable power stations.
Rely on ROCKSOLAR Wherever You Need Power
Use the ROCKSOLAR Ready when you're on an extended camping excursion, need to power up during a road trip, or need a reliable backup in an emergency. Since it's so portable and powerful, you can bring it when camping, to your business' outdoor booth, or during a long drive to recharge your car accessories, give your mobile devices some juice, or keep your booth powered up, so you never miss out on a sale.
The ROCKSOLAR Ready also always comes in handy during emergencies - whether it be a huge thunderstorm or an extra-bad blizzard, use this power station to keep appliances, batteries, devices, and lights on with its long-lasting power.
Ways to Charge the Ready 200W Portable Power Station
Compact and powerful, with a 222Wh lithium-ion battery, the ROCKSOLAR Ready is your perfect vendor booth, road trip, or power outage companion. Power laptops or tablets for a long time so you can work outdoors, or charge vendor stalls and car accessories for bigger jobs.
The ROCKSOLAR Ready also has multiple ways to charge your devices with a variety of ports. It includes: 1 AC Output, 1 DC In, 4 DC Out, 1 Quick Charge USB Port, 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 USB C ports, which can all be used at once.
Whether you're charging the Ready itself or your devices, you can expect a quick recharge. You can charge your device with the cable included using a wall output or the included car charging cable. You can also charge the power station using a ROCKSOLAR 30W, 60W, and 100W Solar Panel.
Looking for some accessories to go with your Ready Power Station? A power adapter can help you stay connected anywhere to anything, and lithium batteries can be charged so you stay stocked up - on supplies and power.
ROCKSOLAR Solar Panel for Ready 200W Portable Power Station
Portable solar panels are more compact solar panels, or foldable panels, which are easier to install and can be brought with you wherever you go, just like the Ready Power Station. They convert sunlight into electricity or heat like typical solar panels, with each panel being divided up into smaller cells made of thin layers of silicon.
Portable solar panel kits usually come with things like a cable, storage case, stand, solar charge controller, inverter, and battery. Because of its portability, it is an excellent option for having a power device on the go. Never worry about your Ready running out of power when you can recharge it with an eco-friendly, powerful ROCKSOLAR Solar Panel.
Ready 200W Portable Power Station Compared with Other ROCKSOLAR Models
As mentioned before, the ROCKSOLAR Ready is perfect to power car/trailer accessories, vendor booths, and multiple devices/appliances. This model is portable and powerful, ideal for bringing on a long road trip, powering up your outdoor booth, or as a reliable backup source during a power outage.
If you want an even more lightweight and portable power station, look out for the 80W Weekender - perfect for powering small electronics like cellphones, cameras, laptops, and drones. You can also opt for the slightly more powerful 100W Adventurer - great for devices, car accessories, and mini-fridges.
If you're looking for a power station that can charge something bigger, we recommend the Utility 300W Portable Power Station for charging appliances, laptops, and power tools. For larger jobs, the NOMAD 400W Portable Power Station can charge car batteries, air pumps, vacuums, and RV accessories.
How long will a 200W Portable Power Station last?
The 200W Portable Power Station can last for more than 500 charges, you can use it to charge a USB-powered CPAP for 10-12 hours and a CPAP for 3 hours.
Can you use a 200W Portable Power Station while charging?
Yes, you can use the 200W Portable Power Station while it is charging, most solar power stations are safe to operate even when they're being charged.
Can a 200W Portable Power Station charge a vendor booth?
Yes, the ROCKSOLAR 200W Ready is suitable for medium-sized power jobs like powering an outdoor vendor booth, small appliances and devices, car accessories, and as a backup power source during a storm or outage.
How to keep this product when it is not used for a long time?
If the power station is stored for an extended period of time, it should be charged to 60-80% of its rated capacity, and it should be kept in a dry and cool environment with temperatures ranging from 0°C to 40°C and humidity levels ranging from 0% to 60%. Keep a safe distance from fire and heat sources and avoid contact with corrosive substances.
Does a 200W portable power station have fast recharge feature?
The Ready has a fast recharge feature. You can charge your device with the cable included using a wall output (100v-240v) or the included car charging cable. You can also charge the power station using a ROCKSOLAR 30W, 60W, and 100W Solar Panel (Sold Separately).
What's the battery mAh in a 200W portable power station?
The battery capacity in a 200W Portable Power Station is 60000mAh.